|Presenter(s):||Open Buffalo, PolicyLink, Partnership for the Public Good, and Push Buffalo|
|Date:||May 8, 2017, 12-2 pm|
Equity — just and fair inclusion — is the key to sustainable economic recovery and growth in the Queen City. It is central to “Health Equity: The Path to Inclusive Prosperity in Buffalo,” a groundbreaking new report by PolicyLink that will be released on Monday, May 8, 12pm, at Frank E Merriweather Jr Library in Buffalo. Join us for a presentation of the report’s findings, followed by a panel about racial and economic inclusion in today’s Buffalo, as well strategies to advance health equity, economic opportunity, and vibrancy for all communities.
Featured Speakers include:
• Dennice Barr, Community First Alliance
• Jessica Bauer Walker, Executive Director, Community Health Worker Network of Buffalo
• Dr. Gale R. Burstein, Commissioner of Health, Erie County
• Sam Magavern, Director, Partnership for the Public Good and Board Member, Open Buffalo
• Dr. Samina Raja, University at Buffalo
• David A. Rivera, Majority Leader and Niagara District Representative, Buffalo Common Council
• Tracey Ross, Associate Director, PolicyLink
Light refreshments will be served.
Free and open to the public.
Hosted by: Open Buffalo, PolicyLink, Partnership for the Public Good, and Push Buffalo
Space is limited. To RSVP, please email Harper Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.