|Presenter(s):||Worker Institute at Cornell|
|Date:||August 15, 2017, 9 am-12 pm|
This event presented by the Worker Institute at Cornell will feature work from national and international labor scholars.
· A Historical Review of the Auto Industry in the U.S. and Western New York Art Wheaton, The Worker Institute at Cornell University
· Recent Trends in Auto Manufacturing in Western New York Ian Greer, Cornell University
· Canadian Auto Industry since the Great Recession: A Look at Buffalo from the Other Side of the Border Mathieu Dupuis, School of Industrial Relations, University of Montreal
· The Reindustrialization of the U.S.: Tonawanda Powertrain since the Great Recession Evren Dinçer, Uludağ University
· Auto Manufacturing in Buffalo since the Great Recession: A Managerial Perspective Steve Finch, Plant Manager, GM Tonawanda Powertrain
· Labor Management Relations and Restructuring in Manufacturing since the Great Recession: A Union Perspective Wenceslao Valentin III, President, UAW Local 774
No RSVP required, but if you have questions, please contact:
Evren Dinçer, email@example.com, (267) 438-9450 Art Wheaton, firstname.lastname@example.org, (716) 777-0303
Free and open to the public.